Last call.

spasor

I walked over the bridge about 20min ago and neither Flamer111 or the intrepid adventures were anywhere to be seen.

Guess they're out around the east side of Portland out of the wind, what there is of it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day_f.shtml?id=1738

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep they went out Jim, stayed close in I believe, I know there are some new species for the northerners aboard and that everyone had a great time.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

I'm guessing that by now the local pubs profits will be going up rather quickly :D:D

After going out in some of the weather at LA I thought they would be happy out in any weather :P

[ 26. September 2005, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: David.W ]

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Tuggs,

Do you know if Norrie has his old phone with him, I only have one number for him, could be a laugh if we all text him :D

The number I have ends 222

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

They are in getting food at the moment, having a rare time, were out fishing today, I know Davy had his first Smoothhound (all half a pound of it :D:D ), Garfish, Flounder and Black Bream oh and don't forget the sand gobies :D they've all caught new species well the Northerners anyway and sending me rather nasty pics of what can only be described as an ice - cream - aholics dream. Everyone one is enjoying themselves, may not be the fishing they went down for but are catching plenty and having a terrific time into the bargain

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.