Last call.

spasor

instead of just Davy, Why dont we all send in a letter saying how disgusted we are at the cartoon for the careless use of the name and that weve all spent many happy hours aboard the very well known 'catchalot 2'

Anglers mail, aint that mostly carpy camoflauge crew???

[ 18. August 2005, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: Spur-Hound ]

Tight Lines

Shaun

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davy?

Give me the name of the publication, page number etc. I`ll slag the sods off big styley, with lots of slander and libel!! :D:D

No-one is big enough to sue this crew. `Cos we shoot before we ask `who are you`?

Then again, I can`t find my money most days. How the hell will their lawyers???

No, forget the tinnies. Just give me his name!

Bacon slicer will do the rest. :D

Just hope you didn`t appear in VIZ!!!!

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

For those that are worried about the price of the trip. I`ll email you all next monday, with what you owe for the full trip, including bait.

Some will be shocked because they didn`t give me a deposit!!

Others will want to kiss me? :o:o

It`s all been arranged in the best possible taste. We`ll all be sharing rooms.

Hiya,

Ok I've gave them something to think about when they download the emails tomorrow morning

I expect my mobile will go soon after :)

Tog... I'm not a charter skipper, though I have been thinking about making the jump. I run the boat as Family & friends only.. I just seem to have a lot of friends :)

If you ever make it up here let me know, only 1 person has ever been sick on my boat and that was after he had been nobbled with a dodgy cheese sandwich

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

• 4 weeks later...

OK.

Just over a week to go. You crew, will have recieved a copy of the email I`ve sent to our mystery celebrity. If he doesn`t turn up, don`t blame me. But `Noah` has courageously volunteered to step in for him!!!

We`ll be having a `Big slap up dinner` on the Thursday night to remember `Alan`. So bring some decent togs.

Life goes on.

Paul.

Nice idea Paul , even got half a dozen mates to raise a glass to Alan this evening even though they had never met him nor even heard of him until tonight.

They were some of my closest mates(been a regular wednesday gettogether for the past 6-7 years) they could tell how much he meant to me, so at about midnight a round of "to Alan Taylor" went round.

Touched me!!