UKs First Kayakfishing Tournament.

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

Hi GB.

Good luck with the move when it comes.

Its a shame you cant make it this year, but as you say, there is always next year :cool:

Sounds like your last meet was well supported, hopefully the numbers will grow again, with a few of us Kayakfisherman :)

It will be nice to meet the guys, and swop a few stories:D

You have Mail GB.

YY :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the pleasuredome nolan :D

hi guys, will pencil may 29 in diary. i supose, being a caravan owner, i could launch from sandy bay, just dont fancy carrying yak back up hill though, not with all the fish too.

Hiya Zigs,

Nice one mate, be nice to see you there, and the family.

Im afraid youll have to lauch and land with the rest of us though :P:P , no short cuts allowed. Safety reasons too. Need all Kayakers to start and finnish together, dont want any lost sheep

This will all be explained in a letter before the Tournament.

Zigs, you can make up a trolly for Eric, very easey to do, useing 1" 1/12" plumbing pipe, and a pair of wheels.

No need to carry Eric then :D .

YY

not sure, we upgraded last year so its not that old, will ask becky as she deals with that business. will probably run it for this year & sell in autumn.

damn, just built trolly out of 22mm copper.

i lied, it was stainless steel.

this marlin steak if delicious, not sure about the other bit of mystery fish i found in the freezer, think it might be off.

sorry, just thought i would wander off thread for a second.

will keep you informed yy

:)