How is it going in Scrabster?

Socksy Squirrel

Alan Taylor:

1028 just spoken to Norrie again.  What praise he is showering on the life boat crew, the LB came up from astern, passed along one side, line thrown from LB, caught first time, tow hitched up and away.  A very professional job, it seems that everyone is going to become life long members of the RNLI    :)  

They are just approaching the harbour entrance as I type and apart from a few queezy tums all is well with the world.

From what I gather (Norrie would not stop laughing

:D    )the plan is mostly for heading for the beach after a warm up or a bit of sight seeing.

Davy has taken some pics so I would imagine Paula will be giving us an update later today.

This is Norrie (front line reporter) and Alan (head of international fishing rescue news)

signing off    :cool:    

ps there will be interviews with the survivors later today after they get back from beach fishing      

Remember you heard it first on http://www.anglersnet.co.uk   :D  

:cool: Am I to assume then that the boat fishing report will be somewhat truncated. confused:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody open a poll up........

Who is the Jonah on the scrabster trip?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Back out fishing my Ar*e :D .......whos going to be brave enough to drag them kicking and squealing, from a nice warm pub, serveing lots of nice beer and whiskey no doubt :D

Be nice for them to get back out there, and we may get to see what a fish looks like again , when they start posting pics of the catch.

YY :)

Alan Taylor:

This is Norrie (front line reporter) and Alan (head of international fishing rescue news)

signing off    :cool:    

So is it still Alan Taylor or do we guess your real Identity......... Alan Tracy.....

Have you put Thunderbird Four back in the garage then

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

"They're on there way back out now. Second time this week the boat has had to be towed back in"

Is this proper charter vessel or just a local fisherman taking them out for the day.

Who ever he is he ought to get his maintenance sorted out, I'd be staying in the pub I think rather than chancing going back out to sea on a vessel with that type of recent history.

well there all back out fishing again, bar me paula and orca, i almost broke my thumb lastnight playing footie so i gave up cant reel my line in so no point!! weather is very poor swell made standing up hard let alone trying to fish, so they are just going to the inner bay for some coaly etc. It had to be a letdown after all the hype!! sods law really but there is nothing you can do about it.

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"