How is it going in Scrabster?

Socksy Squirrel

Butt we do it so well. :)

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exuse the writing cos I am mingin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigs your thing will be in the post tomorrow - looks canny by the way,even has orange and black eyes!

So Snatchers lads week away starting Sat 18 June,my van is canny full but a sleeping bag and a bit of carpet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crack is you can actually target your species before you set out cos the fishing is that good - honest. Bass.pollack,wrasse,conger,dodies for YFL ,mackerel,tope,mulet.

But for the tope/shark guys best PM Ian Burrett. He had a large chunk taken from a 40lb tope in the summer. Next day he went for a shark - got broke on 90lb line. If you want to talk shalk talk to Ian. Will give you my caravan site no - the owner rents vans for approx £230/week sleeps 6 bog and shower in van. Bars hours are "lax". At least drummore is in the middle of the country - about 15 miles south of Stranraer.

Come on team join us!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Lifes a bich

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Norrie:

Its definately a case of ....Whoosh....for me.... :( :confused:

Which bit is woosh Norrie, starting from the beginning...

And Tigs how come you couldn't follow the instructions. Was it because the sentences do not include latin, are too short (refer to 2.0.3.16.72.1), with not enough commas, written in plain(ish) English, and not containing tort terminology. :D:D