PM from an anti-angler?

Guest sslatter

You're much, much more likely to be mugged on your way home tonight. In fact you're probably more likely to be mugged on your way home every night this week.

As I'm working from home, that's really worrying. I shall be keeping an extra special eye on the misses this week :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think she is gonna mug you Elton?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

As I'm working from home, that's really worrying. I shall be keeping an extra special eye on the misses this week :D

:lol:

I'm working from home tomorrow - I'll be keeping a close eye on the cat...

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Best left to the police I think!

I think we're getting a bit carried away with this (especially as the original post is now several years old). These events are so rare as to be inconsequential. You're much, much more likely to be mugged on your way home tonight. In fact you're probably more likely to be mugged on your way home every night this week.

IF this does ever happen, pack up and go home. Don't be drawn into violence - that's always the worst response. If you are actually attacked, you can use reasonable force to defend yourself so that you can remove yourself from the situation.

But, honestly, don't dwell on it.

Well said....I think this is a very small group pf people and your unlikely to run into any

I wouldn't worry about it Mike, you're much more likely to get into bother going to a football match. I've certainly never had any experience of this and I don't know anyone who has.

OI OI,

I get this aggrevation all the time i go fishing but i dont take any notice of the bride anyhow.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Well said....I think this is a very small group pf people and your unlikely to run into any

I think you are right but when you get threads like the one KILLING PIKE this type of thing only gives that type fuel for the fire,

and makes them more I TOLD YOU SO AND WE ARE RIGHT.

David <_< <_< <_<