Abbotsbury At Its BEST

MainBassMan

SORRY CAR PACKED UP ---- WONT BE MOBILE TO MONDAY EVE ON SO WILL HAVE TO CANCEL TRIP - SORRY

Clive

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you going this weekend mainbassman

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Boat fished in channel yesterday - 50lb plus - Ling - freezer happier!!!!!

Sat - dont know yet???

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

im starting to get itchy feet im hoping thursday night i will be able to get down weather permitting!and if i can finish early hopefully saturday.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Bass Man

Where do you get the rag? does the farmed stuff work ok? I'm getting itchy feet and am fancying blowing the dust of the abu 6500. But am too old (and lazy!) to dig lug!!

dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

hi dan, i wouldn't bother using rag, it only really works for the flatties. i would use just fish baits ie: mackrel, squid etc i fished it 2 wks ago and had nothing during the day but as soon as it got dark the bites started and i've never used it but i've heard that farmed rag isn't no where near as good as the real thing