Scrabster II, part 3

Newt

When we left Scrabster II, part 2 Snatcher had just sent off some goodies to tuggs and YFL.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today has been quite good, things are comming together. Got the sea sick pills (ok, so that was yesterday), started tying some lures, got my flotie suit (really do look like a demented teletubbie in it) and the post office actually got one of my letters to the right person at the right time

[ 12. February 2005, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: David.W ]

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Just out of interest, how deep will we be fishing? What sort of ground will it be ( I'm guessing rough)?

What about the shore, will it be rocks or beach we go for, sorry for the questions, only been there once and didn't really see much, went to Orkney and it was a bit lumpy.

Aye if you wanted bumpy water you should have been here a couple of weeks back with everyone else,now that was fun!!!!Davy not notice your hat sorry I think its gone forever but its a good excuse to go back to Florida hey!!!!

Bob, Emmas asking if Nicolas comeing over in the easter holidays or not?BTW I like the advatar

[ 12. February 2005, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: young fishin lass ]

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~

The guys I wewnt over with sat inside the ferry, feeling ill and eatting ginger biscuits. I was out the back, looking around it looks like it could be a rough bottom (I'm just waiting to see who bits on that one :D:D )

I doubt if we can make it at Easter (This trip).

I am hoping to be on at least two charters out of Stronsay in March so I would be pushing it to come to Scrabster as well. One of the charters could well be on that big ship ( M.V. Fridjofen)currently sitting in Scrabster. It is coming up to Orkney in March and going 40 miles off shore for wrecks and then touring the Northern isles of Orkney I would be a fool to miss the trip of a lifetime. A whole week fishing on a boat with colour TV's for a very small amount of money. Look for the tread posted by Boat Skipper called "cod fishing trip east of orkney".

If any one has a spare week in March and want's a cheap but fantastic holiday that will never be done for the price again.

Karina with the schools only breaking up on the Friday Nicola (She attends a school on the Orkney mainland during the week) will need to come home to get her washing done etc. So I doubt if she will make it this time, mabye in the summer.

Yes I uploaded the picture and Newt kindly put it in the Avatar list for me. There are a couple of people on Stronsay who call me SpongeBob Square boat because my boat looks square from above (Its a 13ft Dory).

Bob