Scrabster II, part 3

Newt

Paula, Thanks for the info, now I have an idea what to do...

Re Fife weather, I've just go home from doing a wedding at the top end of Dunfermline and it was well below freezing and trying to snow frosty , I'm glad I have heated windows front and back on the car, didn't really want to scrape them.

Norrie, what cute kids. Where in Fife will you be, I have a couple of jobs up the coast (Buckhaven and Anstruther).

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snatcher:

Well I suppose a "tigger" brooch has to be next then.Mind you blokes are not too keen on brooches cos it may seem a bit poofish to some!

If Mr Tiggs gives me the nod I will do him one - anyone else?

SandPup was well impressed with the lure you did for me. So, may I be cheeky and request a wee one for the boy :)

Posted Image

You could call them pins rather than broaches for those who are less in touch with their feminine side :D:D

Thanks for the PM :) I'll reply when I get back from work - Duty calls and all that... :rolleyes:

[ 13. February 2005, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: SandTiger ]

David, Hiya,just got back from Fife,Buckhaven to be precise, and it was Baltic...Brrrrr....so, as I wasnt driving, I had two cans of beer, a look at the boat, had a blether with the guys, and came home. :D ...There was snow lying on the road to Kircaldy....not much, but snow nontheless....

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

hi norrie,

told ya

had quite a snow flurry here too, but it is too windy for it to lay! it is a bit baltic i would agree.... wind 30mph gusting to about 50mph, and wind chill temp is -11c and the flaming ferry is sailing, albeit late, it left stromness 15 minutes ago so a late one for me tonight, flotation suit required i think tonight

scrabster survivor and official loony

www.tugmistress.co.uk

Life can't get better than this!

www.save-our-sharks.org

ok, thought i had better do the list again :D just to get us back on topic

norrie & Mrs

norries mate mike

davy holt

orca

lee

tiggs

spurhound

david w (paid)

nick in the north (paid)

thurso angler

me & the YFL

less than 6 weeks now :D

scrabster survivor and official loony

www.tugmistress.co.uk

Life can't get better than this!

www.save-our-sharks.org

Guest NickInTheNorth

just to take us back off topic, why doesn't someone ask spurhound where his fleece is.

He used to have a memory, but he's forgotten where he put it.