First On Water Marlin Shots

SpeciMan

Just received these images from Simon Everett who struggles to post pictures online!

Taken yesterday at North Wales, these are the first on water shots of the Kaskazi Marlin which features the new center 'glove box'.

Before anyone asks, no I haven't taken a bung. There are enthusiasts (UK & abroad) waiting to see these images.

glovebox.jpg

onwater.jpg

onwater2.jpg

onwater3.jpg

onwater4.jpg

onwater5.jpg

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Just received these images from Simon Everett who struggles to post pictures online!

Taken yesterday at North Wales, these are the first on water shots of the Kaskazi Marlin which features the new center 'glove box'.

Before anyone asks, no I haven't taken a bung. There are enthusiasts (UK & abroad) waiting to see these images.

glovebox.jpg

onwater.jpg

onwater2.jpg

onwater3.jpg

onwater4.jpg

onwater5.jpg

great pics and a beautiful looking yak.I was out in swells like that in my yak yesterday-----great fun

I haven't taken a bung either-just being honest :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Beat me to it Speciman. Save me some editing anyway.

It does look good on the water.

Oh yeah no bung here either :D

Edited by GB

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

great pics and a beautiful looking yak.I was out in swells like that in my yak yesterday-----great fun

I haven't taken a bung either-just being honest :thumbs:

Glad to see photo No6 :thumbs: , No4&5 look like she's sinking :help: , lovely looking Kayak.

Bb :D

Looks good.

We had swells like that here this week. Last night a mate and I were surfing my 15's in it - great fun, got thoroughly soaked! OK, so they aren't designed for surfing and they aren't brilliant for it but it can be done and it's damned fine trying - and damned fun failing as well! Did some fishing in it the other day too - blanked as usual.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.

Thanks Simon -my technologically challenged set up can't put pictures up because photbucket et al won't let me join now.....they say I already have a subscription - but it is on the other computer, which isn't on the net any more......?

Anyway, what Simon hasn't said - is this was the chaps very first day out in a kayak of any type!! After a couple of hours he was confident enough to take on the tide race to see just how well the thing will handle big water. He is GB sized too - 6'4" and 19 stones. So you don't need a huge kayak if you are a second row forward, or a No. 8 for that matter! She will also fit a scrum half.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Thanks Simon -my technologically challenged set up can't put pictures up because photbucket et al won't let me join now.....they say I already have a subscription - but it is on the other computer, which isn't on the net any more......?

Anyway, what Simon hasn't said - is this was the chaps very first day out in a kayak of any type!! After a couple of hours he was confident enough to take on the tide race to see just how well the thing will handle big water. He is GB sized too - 6'4" and 19 stones. So you don't need a huge kayak if you are a second row forward, or a No. 8 for that matter! She will also fit a scrum half.

would it fit a hooker too :rolleyes::headhurt:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Do you mean you have crossed the line from tart to hooker?

how many extra toys do you need to be a hooker then :rolleyes::whistling:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

Simon,

Now you have my attention! I'm 5'10", 50inch chest and weigh approx 18stone...and yes i was a prop for many years. I was fast coming to the reasilsation that my current yak just isn't stable enough with my weight and had come to the decision to order another...such as the fish & game but i think i'd like to get a fibreglass for it's strength, etc . I intend it for fishing primarily and one the more open west of scotland shore. So considering my size, tackle and operating area, which of the 3 should i consider: Pelican, Dorado or the marlin?