Croix Blanche Lakes, in northern France near Reims, is celebrating its tenth anniversary in January 2010.
The lakes opened their doors to travelling UK carp anglers back in January 2000 and have been run successfully for the last 10 years, making them one of the most established specialist carp fisheries in France.
- The venue consists of two lakes of 6 & 8 acres .
- Just 2.5 hours (150 miles) from the ferry port of Calais.
- The lake has become well known over the years for its big carp and catfish.
- The venue offers room for up to twelve anglers maximum, in a secure premises.
- Facilities include hot showers and English toilets and an optional fully equipped mobile home.
- To mark this anniversary all bookings made before the end of December 2009 will get a 10% reduction.
For 2010 bookings are taken direct with myself so no agents fees.
Contact: Gareth Watkins
Tel: 00 33 670 90 04 33