THIS week’s lively Angler’s Mail is a must-read, packed full of spring fishing advice, for a big value print price of £1.80. Angler’s Mail is also available digitally for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook in respective stores. And you can get it in a big value subscription package via www.anglersmail.co.uk
Here’s a look at some of this week’s highlights…
EXPERTS’ SPRING TIPS
You are in for a treat this week. The Mail’s expert All The Answers panel share their secrets. Take heed, and your late April, plus May and June results could be vastly improved.
CHOD RIG DEVELOPMENT
Those clever guys at Fox have fine tuned a highly popular carp fishing set-up. We inspect their Edges range.
AMAZING NEW GROUNDBAIT DEVICE IN ACTION
Follow Duncan Charman using a just-released nifty Nash gadget.
ALSO INSIDE ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE THIS WEEK
- Learning the art of watercraft
- Gary Newman and Dean Macey land more monster carp to round off a great trip
- Colin Davidson’s live Carp World session!
- Why dawn and dusk are best times to fish
- Nasties that can seriously endanger your health
- The council who love fishing!
- Mini species survey outcome
- England think small but aim big
- First-ever 300-yard cast
- Stonze rock the USA!
- Famous seal dead?
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by local experts.
Be sure to get your Angler’s Mail magazine this week.
Discounted Angler's Mail subscriptions --> https://www.anglersnet.co.uk/offers/AM