THIS week’s Angler’s Mail magazine is red hot value with free gifts and lots more. Do not miss it!
FREE LINE ON EVERY ISSUE
Angler’s Mail print mag this week comes with free line – 4 lb or 8 lb.
PULLOUT TIPS GUIDE
In the centre on this issue you will find a Big Fish Tips Special by leading brand 30Plus.
20 SUPER SUMMER TIPS
John Bailey reveals what has worked for him and others during hot weather.
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
The Mail’s team of regional experts reveal the latest hotspots.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S BIG VALUE ANGLER’S MAIL
- Hot weather effects
- ACE Carp Cup champ revealed
- The tench to watch!
- River record barbel
- Is youth angling down 44%?
- New sticky feeders from Preston
- Latest carp pole kit
- Gary Newman’s tench hunt at caravan park
- Hot to tempt daytime summer barbel
- Skool of Fish – the power of pellets
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- New hooks mini-series
- Extensive match results including Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Discounted Angler's Mail subscriptions --> https://www.anglersnet.co.uk/offers/AM