ANGLER’S MAIL magazine this week brings you exclusive news stories, latest tips and hotspots… and at just £1.99 for the print issue, we reckon you cannot afford to miss it!
Exclusive AM columnist Dr Ian Welch teaches you how to use moon phases & air pressure to succeed – it’s essential advice you probably won’t have read anywhere before.
And you’ll want read the latest exclusive Angler’s Mail feature with the enigmatic Chris Yates – this time revealing his surface secrets with carp.
- British record shark shocker
- Pike mecca that’s set to be ‘the new Chew’
- Tiny woman catches giant cat
- Shop shares CCTV to close net on crooks
- Steve Collett fishes with Poles
- Lee Kerry on the 2017 World Club Champs
Best advice is in Angler’s Mail print magazine:
- Andy Browne’s great paste guide
- Dave Coster’s emergency kit
- Catch More big bream on pole with Vic Bush
- Colin Davidson on how to tie a quick-change PVA bag rig
PLUS the best Where To Fish guide… it’s by AM’s genuine regional experts!
DON’T MISS THIS ISSUE OF AM PRINT MAG – COMPACT AND FULL OF BRILLIANT CONTENT!
Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. Accept no substitute. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price – visit www.anglersmail.co.uk to subscribe and SAVE!