ANGLER’S MAIL magazine this week gets you set for the Bank Holiday weekend and brings you exclusives galore.
There’s a Special Feature in the magazine this week: Classic mistakes – and how to get it right! Carp and general coarse coach Ian Gemson is your guide, with lots of top tips.
It’s been the best-ever week for UK catfish, and the Mail rounds up the action on this species and many more, with exclusive reports.
- New tackle firm launches in UK
- KHV spreads further
- Individual National and World Youth Champs
- Darren Cox on why double baits can often be best
- Steve Collett bags big bream on the River Aire
- Colin Davidson looks at magnetic carpy products
- Cover star Jamie Londors, Dave Coster, Andy Browne, Dr Ian Welch & more!
- Where To Fish – your big guide for the August Bank Holiday hotspots
The must-read Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. Accept no substitute. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price at www.anglersmail.co.uk