THE new Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now, loaded with exclusive material that will brighten up your angling week. It costs just £1.99 and is loaded with essential content.
A new series starts in this issue – BILL RUSHMER’S BRILLIANT BAITS. This new Angler’s Mail series gives exclusive insight into highly effective baits that you can make, based upon Bill’s many years of angling and science experience.
- Stop the shocking Death Rigs!
- Star carper Ian ‘Chilly’ Chillcott battles back to health
- Latest Great Catches
- Match News – including Evesham Festival, UK Championships and Ladies World Champs
- Steve Collett tackles a park lake that others had written off
- John Bailey reveals the truth about river roach
- Andy Browne’s top 10 tackle gizmos
- Dave Coster’s traditional baits insight
- Dr Ian Welch’s Secret Lives reveals gender bending fish
- Andy ‘Bagger’ Bennett shares his ‘shalla’ secrets
- Colin Davidson explains how to Spomb carp bait with security
- Jamie Londors on how he tackled the Carp Cup Final
PLUS the very best Where To Fish section – Angler’s Mail’s mega hotspots guide is exclusively compiled by experts who work hard to help YOU.
This new AM print magazine is in good newsagents and supermarkets, priced just £1.99.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price to ensure it’s delivered to your door every week – visit www.anglersmail.co.uk to subscribe and SAVE!