Nottingham Paddlefest 2009

lizard

Hi there

Just letting you know about the new paddle sports show next year, The Nottingham Paddlefest. Held March 28th and 29th at the National Water Sports Centre at Holme Pierrepoint, there will be a wide range of fishing sit on tops available to try out on the water and buy, plus workshops on sit on top safety and outfitting. We are confirming new exhibitors every day but so far Wilderness Systems/WWC and Johnsons are definates and Brookbank Canoes will be one of the main retailers.

We are still open to suggestions for the show so if there is anything you would like to see there, or you know someone who could deliver an interesting talk or workshop please get in touch!

Cheers

Liz

www.paddlefest.co.uk

Hi there

Just letting you know about the new paddle sports show next year, The Nottingham Paddlefest. Held March 28th and 29th at the National Water Sports Centre at Holme Pierrepoint, there will be a wide range of fishing sit on tops available to try out on the water and buy, plus workshops on sit on top safety and outfitting. We are confirming new exhibitors every day but so far Wilderness Systems/WWC and Johnsons are definates and Brookbank Canoes will be one of the main retailers.

We are still open to suggestions for the show so if there is anything you would like to see there, or you know someone who could deliver an interesting talk or workshop please get in touch!

Cheers

Liz

www.paddlefest.co.uk

sounds interesting.I would think I'll more than likely be there

I was at cano expo last year with Johnsons that Brookbank did a great job of organising ;)

one question: Can I take my scupper pro round the holme pierrepont course?

I know the best man for your safety talk,I'll have a chat with him ;)

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

I have made an error in the original post, Johnson Outdoors have not confirmed their attendance but there will be boats to try out from Ocean Kayak.

Apologies for the error.

Liz

Richi: I dont think own boats will be allowed on the course as it will be reserved for demos but maybe later on in the day depending on space...

I have made an error in the original post, Johnson Outdoors have not confirmed their attendance but there will be boats to try out from Ocean Kayak.

Apologies for the error.

Liz

Richi: I dont think own boats will be allowed on the course as it will be reserved for demos but maybe later on in the day depending on space...

great Liz!

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph