Disclosure

trent.barbeler

What I cant understand is why would a bloke that originally posted "good luck to all conserned" on BFW, when Hazelford was anounced, suddenly turn into the Fishing For All messiah and declare the Hazelford Society members sons of the devil, so to speak.

Is Lee to take on all other societies or syndicates, no, of course hes not. Its just a personal thing born out of his recent departure from BFW and has no place on AN. I apologise on his behalf to all AN members who have had to read the twaddle he started for his own bitter and twisted gratification.

The shame is on you Lee. I say no more.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must agree with budgie on this one ,

firstly this thread should have read should syndicates take over waters.

then lee should have quite rightly pointed out where he thinks an injustice is taking place and asked them to comment either on here or via e mail .

Steve and others could have then set the record straight and the rest of us could get on with talking about fishing .

yes i do think it,s important if fishing is being controlled by a few but give them a chance to explain .

and please please no more hidden agendas just say what you mean and let the rest of us enjoy the best angling site on the net.

oh and welcome all the new guys please stay and add to the discussions .cheers big AL

british by birth ,english by the grace of god

Dear Phil.....Hi again. :)

Dear Peter.....have you become a moderator for this site then?......said with a smile aimed right at yer..... :)

Disagree with first sentence in your last post. Accept your stance/thoughts re the second sentence. Only one person can listen and act on sentence number three.......and your last sentence is spot on.

Dear Big Al......you are absolutely correct.....Budgie is correct in his thoughts regards this threads topic line......it should never have been used as it was. :)

Ah well.......no more from me on this, thats for sure....honest injun. :)

Yours With Respect.....

Steve.

[ 14. April 2004, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: 'eelfisher' ]

No more on this thread for anyone. Getting nasty, unfun, and one of those "well, you gotta be in-the-know to understand" threads. Bah.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President