40 years old isn't life!

ColinW

Rabbit - what on earth makes you say that it was NOT a premeditated callous act!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that didn't go to plan was that he shot THE WRONG PERSON!!! He went there to kill!!

He needs to be jailed for LIFE!!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prison sentence for one as a deterent to others - I doubt that has ever been proven to work.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Prison sentence for one as a deterent to others - I doubt that has ever been proven to work.

Capital punishment has never been shown to be a deterrent to others either.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Rabbit - what on earth makes you say that it was NOT a premeditated callous act!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that didn't go to plan was that he shot THE WRONG PERSON!!! He went there to kill!!

He needs to be jailed for LIFE!!!

Fact is KB he did not set out to murder the lad, so it could not be premeditated, sure he carried a gun and was seemingly intent on using it.

I believe 22 years is a sentence that will act as a deterrent to others, I also believe that a lot more should have been done to get these rival gangs banged to rights before this murder. Sure Liverpool has it's problems as does any City, but it's hardly Jo'burg, New York or other Cities where gun crime is rife. Surely a more proactive approach from the police and society should be enough to nip this in the bud?

But of course the police have more urgent business it would seem, and it's pretty obvious our social responsibility we all share to our kids is non existent in some ways. So unless we all look at ourselves and how we deal with these issues there will be other such murders.

So instead of Government manipulating figures as in knife crime, and social services police and parents all turning a blind eye its about time we all stood up and did something, calling for the hangman or life sentences. will not solve the problem.

22 years minimum is not a light sentence, it clearly is a deterrent to others that guns on our streets are unacceptable along with knives.

Bear in mind this was not a premeditated murder, there have been lighter sentences passed down where the circumstances have been even more grotesque.

I don't know what your idea of premeditated murder is, he is armed with a gun to kill two rival gang members, he went out with intent to kill and in doing so hit an innocent young lad, if that is not premeditated murder I do not know what is.

Don't be daft, he will not be treated like a hero inside, he will be given a hard time for killing a kid, perhaps his youth might save him even more punishment.

Stringing him up? Consigned to history, and probably that's where it will stay

Your the one who is daft mate, he is going into prison, a place full of young snots like him, he will be a bloody hero. And the days of warders giving him a hard time are long gone due to the hue and cry set up by people like you.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Fact is KB he did not set out to murder the lad, so it could not be premeditated, sure he carried a gun and was seemingly intent on using it.

That is called "transfer of Malice," which makes it premeditated and thus Murder.

The unlawful killing of a human being, under the Queen's Peace, with malice aforethought, express or implied.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Capital punishment has never been shown to be a deterrent to others either.

Possibly true, but it sure cuts down the rate of repeat offenders. :rolleyes:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Your the one who is daft mate, he is going into prison, a place full of young snots like him, he will be a bloody hero. And the days of warders giving him a hard time are long gone due to the hue and cry set up by people like you.

People like me!!! Don't presume you know me at all, you do not, try and make ONE comment that does not have a knee jerk reaction to anything or curry favour with like minded people like you who the best they can come up with is the hangmans noose...pathetic.

I to detest the scroats that litter our streets but there has to be a better way of dealing with it than your ideas...read what I said and make a reasonable reply instead of making cheap shots.

Try it for once

Come on then Rabbit, if you have a better idea of how to rid society of scrotes like this than stringing them up I'm quite willing to listen to it. As it is, he will be out aged 40, fit, dangerous, still terminally stupid and capable of breeding more of his kind. I'd sooner he was dead and the sooner the better, as I see no point wasting taxpayers' money maintaining his worthless life. My only hope is that one of his fellow inmates does what society has so tragically failed to do and finishes him off.

Sorry but lets see a LITTLE bit of common sense lads eh?? This young man will be BACK roaming the streets as A.N.Other just as soon as some do good liberal arse THINKS he will be able to get away with it!!

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

And there is NO way to deter anyone from doing as this little sh1t did. NOT even a bullet in the back of the head!! THAT is I am afraid ladies and gents what is termed HUMAN NATURE!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))