40 years old isn't life!

ColinW

I am sorry but it is this kind of attitude which got us where we are today you cannot just lump them all together.

Blame the parents maybe to a certain extent but there has been many a heller that is beyond parental control, and kids like this do not react to kind words they need hard discipline.

Schools, social services have their hands tied, schools are not allowed any form of discipline now days, neither the public in general or the state system support schools in discipline.

The probation service is just some willy nilly affair without any teeth, magistrates are made up of people who have little worldly knowledge and are easy to mislead and have limited powers when it comes to juvenile delinquents.

Expelling them from schools is not the answer either, they need to be sent to short sharp training camps and made to behave themselves not sent out onto the streets to create mayhem.

Ken, my point is exactly the one you are making - he was not punished for his earlier behaviour, and the schools, social services and legal system lacked the will or the power to do anything about him before he became a killer.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem is that one of these days a disabled/OAP (who are now the targets of these young gangs) is going to get hold of a gun and when a gang thinks he's an easy target he will shoot the little b*****ds!!

Guess who will go to jail?

And don't tell me that the youngsters will take the gun off him - they will be too busy dodging bullets, and when they see their mates dropping they will run like h*ll! The only reason they are picking on them is because they cant fight back!!!!!!!!!!

You?

Edited by Rabbit

The root cause being the scumbag parents, nine times out of ten.
http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/redirec...c%2F7782245.stm

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

The root cause being the scumbag parents, nine times out of ten.

They have been very quite and I have not seen any thing in the press about them.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

They have been very quite and I have not seen any thing in the press about them.

Here ya go Ken.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2045168.ece

Thats even during the court case, must be saving up for something.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The only problem is that one of these days a disabled/OAP (who are now the targets of these young gangs) is going to get hold of a gun and when a gang thinks he's an easy target he will shoot the little b*****ds!!

And don't tell me that the youngsters will take the gun off him - they will be too busy dodging bullets, and when they see their mates dropping they will run like h*ll! The only reason they are picking on them is because they cant fight back!!!!!!!!!!

I think you've seen one too many dirty harry/death wish movies KB.

I think we have had this conversation before.

All of the evidence seems to suggest that these gangs are picking on each other, rather than OAPs and the disabled.

To be blunt, OAPs and the disabled are unlikely to have what they want.

If anyone, OAP or otherwise, arms themselves with a gun and shoots anyone that they don't like the look of then they will, quite rightly, go to prison, and if the victim dies then they will, quite rightly, be charged with murder and face a life sentence.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Whilst I think that the sentence passed to this scumbag is the very least he deserved. Why did he get a minimum 32 year tarriff and DIDN'T kill anyone, yet Mercer received a substantially less term?

Paul

Whilst I think that the sentence passed to this scumbag is the very least he deserved. Why did he get a minimum 32 year tarriff and DIDN'T kill anyone, yet Mercer received a substantially less term?

The fact is they both received LIFE sentences with a minimum tariff.

This does not mean that Mercer will serve 22 years, it means that he will serve AT LEAST 22 years, and may well serve a longer term.

There are some lifers who are never released, he could be one of them. having said that, who knows how the law may change over the next 22 years.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/