Top Posters In This Topic

Or:

Sally Clark

Suzanne Holdsworth

Stephen Downing

Paul Ward

Kenny Richey

Ryan James

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Why, what was he convicted of?

Fair enough, he was never convicted - came very close, though, didn't he? The point is that the police are just as keen to get convictions in high-profile non-political murder cases.

or:

Paul Hill

Gerard Conlon

Patrick Armstong

Carole Richardson

Paddy Hill

Hugh Callaghan

Richard McIlkenny

Gerard Hunter

Billy Power

Johnny Walker

All wrongly convicted of murder and would all have faced the death penalty at one time.

or thomas becket had he not been executed in 1170 he maybe still alive today :angry:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

or:

Paul Hill

Gerard Conlon

Patrick Armstong

Carole Richardson

Paddy Hill

Hugh Callaghan

Richard McIlkenny

Gerard Hunter

Billy Power

Johnny Walker

All wrongly convicted of murder and would all have faced the death penalty at one time.

Maybe if we weren't spending millions keeping murderers in comfort for years we could afford to spend more on policing the police.

Different jurisdiction? He broke the law in Scotland, where the system is different? He is a terrorist?

He was convicted in England though. Whilst I think that both crimes were thoroughly despicable, one of those pieces of dirt failed in his attempt to kill. There's too much discrepancy in the sentencing for me.

Paul

Sportsman, do you have a reading problem??

"If anyone, OAP or otherwise, arms themselves with a gun and shoots anyone that they don't like the look of then they will, quite rightly, go to prison, and if the victim dies then they will, quite rightly, be charged with murder and face a life sentence."

That statement I will agree with 100%, BUT, the police are not catching the little barstewards that are doing this - we are having alone having at least 2 cases a week being reported in Cheltenham - so if these hooligans would prefer gang warfare, GOD HELP US!!!

What I was saying is that the feeling of a lot of the OAPs/Pensioners hwere are afraid to go out.

It will only need one case of these cowards coming up in a gang and attempting to push a OAP/Pensioner to the ground and seeing one of their numbers drop with a bullet in him and the gun pointing in their or other direction and firing - the will scarper, and quickly!!!

The only problem is that with this government , the kids will be "innocent victims"!!!!!!!!!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Sportsman, do you have a reading problem??

"If anyone, OAP or otherwise, arms themselves with a gun and shoots anyone that they don't like the look of then they will, quite rightly, go to prison, and if the victim dies then they will, quite rightly, be charged with murder and face a life sentence."

That statement I will agree with 100%, BUT, the police are not catching the little barstewards that are doing this - we are having alone having at least 2 cases a week being reported in Cheltenham - so if these hooligans would prefer gang warfare, GOD HELP US!!!

What I was saying is that the feeling of a lot of the OAPs/Pensioners hwere are afraid to go out.

It will only need one case of these cowards coming up in a gang and attempting to push a OAP/Pensioner to the ground and seeing one of their numbers drop with a bullet in him and the gun pointing in their or other direction and firing - the will scarper, and quickly!!!

The only problem is that with this government , the kids will be "innocent victims"!!!!!!!!!!

Do I have a reading problem?

No I don't think so. I read this from your previous post.

"The only problem is that one of these days a disabled/OAP (who are now the targets of these young gangs) is going to get hold of a gun and when a gang thinks he's an easy target he will shoot the little b*****ds!! "

Don't see anything about anyone being pushed to the ground <_<

I have to admit that with some of your posts I do have an an occasional "understanding" problem :o