40 years old isn't life!

ColinW

The three year asbo he got certainly was no deterrent, if he recieved a 'proper' sentence for terrorising the community the kid would proberbly still be alive.

Nail, hammer, head.

If the law had dealt with him more harshly at a younger age, he might not have killed the boy and ruined his own life in the process. From the reports, it was obvious from him being small that he was going to turn into a dangerous little sh!t if something wasn't done- and nothing was done. He's ultimately to blame for his own actions, but his parents, the education system, social services and the legal system all need to take a hard look at how they could have been prevented.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on then Rabbit, if you have a better idea of how to rid society of scrotes like this than stringing them up I'm quite willing to listen to it. As it is, he will be out aged 40, fit, dangerous, still terminally stupid and capable of breeding more of his kind. I'd sooner he was dead and the sooner the better, as I see no point wasting taxpayers' money maintaining his worthless life. My only hope is that one of his fellow inmates does what society has so tragically failed to do and finishes him off.

Terminally stupid!!

You said it !!

Nail, hammer, head.

If the law had dealt with him more harshly at a younger age, he might not have killed the boy and ruined his own life in the process. From the reports, it was obvious from him being small that he was going to turn into a dangerous little sh!t if something wasn't done- and nothing was done. He's ultimately to blame for his own actions, but his parents, the education system, social services and the legal system all need to take a hard look at how they could have been prevented.

Agreed.

Rabbit, That KILLER went, armed with a gun, with one thought - KILL!!!!

The assassin premeditated everything but the fact that the innocent boy "got in the way" by walking past!!!

He has shown NO remorse, and used other people callously to save his own skin.

What would you do if you were walking down the street with nearest and dearest, when one of them "got in the way" of a killers bullet - sit back and say he doesn't need a harsh sentence, he didn't mean it!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Rabbit, That KILLER went, armed with a gun, with one thought - KILL!!!!

The assassin premeditated everything but the fact that the innocent boy "got in the way" by walking past!!!

He has shown NO remorse, and used other people callously to save his own skin.

What would you do if you were walking down the street with nearest and dearest, when one of them "got in the way" of a killers bullet - sit back and say he doesn't need a harsh sentence, he didn't mean it!!

What I feel if it was one of mine is hardly a point of view that would be balanced given that I was family member. The same logic would apply if I wished to serve as a juror that tried him. To reiterate, I say we need to nip this gang thing in the bud, instead of deploying police in areas that is 'everywhere except on the streets. After all it was common knowledge on the streets just who killed the Rhys before the culprit was arrested. sounds like the police are not in control of the streets anymore.

That's where our concerns should be first and foremost, deal with the problem of kids carrying guns and knives, and start by making the parents responsible fot their own kids .

Rabbit - Owing to the fact that the human rights law has been taken over by the crims and their lawyers - what could they do on the street?

If they do get a sentence that is slightly more than a slap on the wrist, some complain about how this country has become a police state and it's not his fault as he was born in the wrong side of town - never mind that his neighbour on the right (more or less the same age) has just started his own e-business and the one on the left just joined the ministry!

This kid was an assasin - nothing more, nothing less - if he had been asked to kill his next door neighbour, he would have done!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Cant have it both ways KB the sentence was nor weak compared with some others that have been passed down Do you agree? OK you want life, but lets face it 20 years for an 18 year old robs him of his best years, no compensation I know for Rhys and his family but it is a significant sentence.

That sentence I feel sends out a message to others that they now will spend a long time behind bars if they do similar, 20 years is a long time to an 18 year old.

So I think your argument that the system has been taken over by the 'crims and their lawyers is a bit of an exaggeration... even for you :D

However i do agree that the legal system does allow some of the big fish of the hook, depends on the quality of lawyer one can afford I suppose.

sentence isnt a deterrent even the death penalty otherwise there would be no murders in america etc.but taking a leaf out of americas several hundred years sentences ensure the crim isnt out enjoying himself at any age.

we still have prisoners in life sentences today that were sentenced before that bastard was born probably twice as long ,life today in prison terms is just as "cheap" as life is nowadays to the authorities

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hi Rabbit,

I watched an interesting bit on TV last night where the police were doing every thing they could within the law to stamp out these gangs. On the same program a reporter was talking to gang members who said a knife for a knife and a gun for a gun, so as this was an extended news item and the sentences were common knowledge and despite a heavy police presence these little snots were not put off at all. The reporter asked them if they were just saying it to boost their egos and they said no thats the way it is.

And as I see it he has not been ROBBED of any thing, he gave his freedom away when he went out with a gun to commit murder and shot an innocent little lad, it was that lad who was robbed, he was robbed of his life.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

What I feel if it was one of mine is hardly a point of view that would be balanced given that I was family member. The same logic would apply if I wished to serve as a juror that tried him. To reiterate, I say we need to nip this gang thing in the bud, instead of deploying police in areas that is 'everywhere except on the streets. After all it was common knowledge on the streets just who killed the Rhys before the culprit was arrested. sounds like the police are not in control of the streets anymore.

That's where our concerns should be first and foremost, deal with the problem of kids carrying guns and knives, and start by making the parents responsible fot their own kids .

Nope , not at all.

Doing it this way is merely treating the problem and not curing it.

All that does is merely give them someone else to blame......"if only there were a policeman in the area......." .

What could be seen as pro-active would be to completely remove the offending article altogether , be it a knife or gun. Something that wouldn't lie very well with some people on here but , it IS the bullet or the blade that kills . Of course , with guns and serious weapons being so readily available nowadays what can be done????

Edited by mr motorola

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009