Matt Baldwin

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do count me in Matt.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Nice one Matt, verry cheap rates though, my Dad was charging more than that when he packed up in 1996. Is he a new skipper, I noticed the boat was a steel vessel, that would mean that its faily slow compaired with most modern glass boats with big engines. He is probably trying to be competertive by chargeing less, and he seems to catch fish by your pics, and his punters seem happy going by your smile, maybe hes an up n comming skipper.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

He is not a full time skipper.

Yes he is very good.

the boat can do u to 12 Knots Full out.

Any way we are not going miles out to sea so there is no ponit having a quick boat.

Btw thinking of doing a trip in November time. last year he had good sport with cod Up to 14lb. Also masses of big Whiting, several pounds.

Already got 6 people. Will take out 7 or 8 people but it is not def yet.

Plenty of room.

Matt

[ 28. July 2005, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Matt Baldwin - Medway mullet Club ]

Hia's All

did you return your hounds Matt, I noticed they are females.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

How do you know they are females???

errrrr.........

Yeh course we returned them. I won't eat em, taste like s**t, they are the British Sport Fish.

Matt

Hia's All

Matt is the tea pot hot.secondly please if poss could you Pm The skippers name and number

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!