Pimping!

Keith Finn

Does anyone Pimp up their Yak???

Over here in Aus it seems to be the norm to get it kitted out with anchor trolly systems,

GPS, sounders multi rod holders, live well tanks, lights and one even has a bilge pump on it!!!!

Me , being a bit of a tart, I am going to start with the sounder and GPS and then move on to...............................

LED port and starboard light plus the high level all round white in LED of course :D:D

If I am allowed, I could post a link to the Aus site.

Keith

The sites changed that much in the last 12 mths I don't know what most of the buttons :help:

The more you learn, the more you know.

The more you know, the more you forget.

The more you forget, the less you know.

Keith - no problem with links when they have something to do with fishing and the topic as yours would. Link away.

If you are seeing a vastly different layout, you may want to tweak a setting or two.

an1.jpg

an2.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Keith - no problem with links when they have something to do with fishing and the topic as yours would. Link away.

If you are seeing a vastly different layout, you may want to tweak a setting or two.

Cheers Newt,

Been 12 mths since I left the Uk and the fishing is totally different to what I have been used to.

SLowly getting my head around it and getting a kayak was one thing that looked good.

Would never of thought of using one back home, what with the water being too cold, the lousy weather etc etc...........

This is not a bad site, I used it to get an idea of all the different types of kayak out there and then went and tried them all.

http://www.akff.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=...2d10ac8c295d29c

Keith

The more you learn, the more you know.

The more you know, the more you forget.

The more you forget, the less you know.

Cheers Newt,

Been 12 mths since I left the Uk and the fishing is totally different to what I have been used to.

SLowly getting my head around it and getting a kayak was one thing that looked good.

Would never of thought of using one back home, what with the water being too cold, the lousy weather etc etc...........

This is not a bad site, I used it to get an idea of all the different types of kayak out there and then went and tried them all.

http://www.akff.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=...2d10ac8c295d29c

Keith

Lots of info here :)

http://anglersafloat.proboards107.com/index.cgi#general

Malibu 2

• 2 weeks later...