help needed

bluerinse

Hi

Im after some help, I want to go camping and fly fishing in the uk, I would like the area to be remote, I would also like to have a camp fire in the evenings, I don't mind what type of flyfishing, if its river, small river, Lake etc...

It would be best if the camp was on the water edge.

I am planning to go at the end of May with 2 freinds, We have been scouring the internet but don't seem able to find this kind of facility.

Belive it or not having a camp fire seems not alowed anymore.

many thanks for any help

Edited by bluerinse

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

Have you thought about up north i.e. Scotland? Not certain about the laws up there but I'm sure you'll find some remote areas that forfill your requirements and allow you to go naitive so to speak.

Tight lines.

squibs

Take for need not for greed. A wise old fisherman told me and why should I argue with him?

I think you may struggle, if the camp fire is the lynch pin, most Trout rivers fall into two catagorys pristeen countryside,or manacured and preened to English country garden perfection, no one wants a big circle of scourched earth and the like on the banks of their fishery, Im an out doorsman my self and cant say I blame them, No matter how carefull poeple are they tend to make a impact, your only break would be a farm with a suiterble river running through it and then the land owner may have sold the fishing rights,

Also be carefull Have you seen Deliverence!

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

No 5B's! You're talking about Norfolk not oop North. It has been said that we folk of Norfolk can play a mean banjo. So come on boy "squeel for papa". :wacko:

I agree with your comments on the fire though. Maybe there is a middle ground for this issue. Perhaps a bbq that stands free of the ground. It might not be the roaring fire that is wished for, but a close approximation of one.

tight lines

squibs

Take for need not for greed. A wise old fisherman told me and why should I argue with him?