Travian

corydoras

I'm just about to suffer my first attack in about 30 minutes. I have no idea how big the incoming army is. I hope I don't get clobbered too much

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the bad news is that I lost all me 5 legionnaires. The good news is that the rat was killed in the mêlée.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Now we are 5

Like to join in but i am only on slow vista and i don't want to clog up me system. :P

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Oddly enough Barry, my humble Vista running machine is dealing with it fine, so you'll have no problems :)

What's your name on there Corydoras, cos I'm coming to kick your arse, then maybe we can talk about alliances......

Oddly enough Barry, my humble Vista running machine is dealing with it fine, so you'll have no problems :)

What's your name on there Corydoras, cos I'm coming to kick your arse, then maybe we can talk about alliances......

Cory, what else? You can find me at map co-ords (-54,127).

Nobody should have any performance issues playing this game. It runs in your browser, no plugins, just PHP.

Edited by corydoras

i am the gink :D:P
Congrats on making it to a population of >75.

Cory, what else? You can find me at map co-ords (-54,127).

Nobody should have any performance issues playing this game. It runs in your browser, no plugins, just PHP.

Well I feel such a fool for looking for you using the name Corydoras, I should have realised!

And by the way, I think both Barry and I were joking about Vista..............

Well I feel such a fool for looking for you using the name Corydoras, I should have realised!

Corydoras was already taken, but strangely there is no player called Corydoras.The Vista joke went right over my head. Vista is still a flop though, by extending the life cycle of XP to May 2009, by which time Windows 7 should be with us Mr Ballmer has conceded that Vista was a flop. Anyway that's way :offtopic: if your happy with Vista then that is all that matters to you.

I Have been having an email conversation with another player that I have been trading resources with and she has given me a few tips. S3, the server we are all playing on is a 'very aggressive' server. Concentrate on infrastructure, build up your settlement and your resource production. A cranny to at least level 7 and a good wall are important. Don't start investing in troops until you have a population of about 1800. Apparently this should not take that long. The population will rise with the infrastructure. Logging on for a few minutes before bed to spend any resources that will not fit in your cranny will help to keep you from becoming a farm. Resources in your cranny cannot be raided.

Edited by corydoras

I certainly was, look at me :P

:)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..