Travian

corydoras

If any of the travian players are interested , Mr M (brust) , is being systematically destroyed by 2 players. The problem is , the 2 players happen to be one , CHEATING. Mr M not being Mr M , i have of course brought it to their attention and advised on stopping the attacks , no reply and the attacks grow ever stronger. So i have brought it to the forums attention...........WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , am i hearing about it!!!!!!!!!

The alliance is A~H , leader ELVIRA64 and her compadre (and same person) is LIL MISS ATTACK.

All the usual rubbish has been thrown at me , but , i'm loving every minute of it. She is hell bent on sending me crashing and if my ship is sinking , i'll take whoever i can find with me!!! I wouldn't make a captain of a ship would i??

Mr M , at long last......enjoying a bit of quality time and a bit of fun too. :D :D :D

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr M - appeal to the gods (Multihunter)

Early on in my Travian game a new player appeared two squares away, with a population of over 200 and thirteen days of beginners' protection still to run.

Being new to the game, this puzzled me until I did a bit of research on "multies".

I realised there was room for only one of us, so innocently asked the Multihunter how this player was so rich, so young. The Multihunter promptly zapped him. So there is a god (in Travian at any rate)

One amusing incident was a bit of "friendly fire" A village of about 120 on my 7 x 7 was in an alliance pacted to mine, so I had to tolerate him.

When I set up my second village, this guy attacked it !

He was lucky my troops were out looting, else his 20 mace-swingers would have been wiped out by my massed mad axemen. Stupid idiot, not only had he not realised he was attacking an ally, but he hadn't grasped that the village's big bruvver of 400+ was only two squares away from him.

His continued existence was solely due to his alliance link, or I would have farmed him just like all the others.

His answer "sorry mate, was desperate for resources and didn't notice the alliance link"

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Village 3 now being built. Siege workshops and serious amounts of troops will soon be order of the day.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• 2 weeks later...

Not heard from the rest of you recently, but just to keep you all up to date, Corydoras is now on his 4th Village. Can't quite work out why the new villages are not on the map in my sig. I guess the Travian Utils site doesn't update very often

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Not heard from the rest of you recently, but just to keep you all up to date, Corydoras is now on his 4th Village. Can't quite work out why the new villages are not on the map in my sig. I guess the Travian Utils site doesn't update very often

I've been promoted to General, (didn't make it that far IRL :huh: ) and am about to start my 4th village.

MMA aren't doing too well!

End game is approaching fast.................

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

is this the speed server?

i`m playing there in an alliance called BW i have 2 villages in the south west

No mate. Jeepster if he is still playing is on the speed server. The rest of us are on s3, but we joined it a bit late. I have just opened an account on s1 but am still in BP.

How is every doing on the game?

I had a run in with a certain little swine on server 3 , well , it's a long story. I did tell Jedibond that i was going to re-join the server but one thing after another got in the way so i decided to give the speed server a go. It's pretty hectic going on there i can tell you , but , i seem to being reasonably well for myself. I have even managed to break into the top 10 villages , although it might have dropped down a bit now.

The speed server needs a hell of a lot more attention than the normal one i can tell you , i need two sitters giving me a hand!!!!

Here's a quick peek at my current status

Main build lvl 20

2x granary lvl 20

2x warehouse lvl 20

wall lvl 20

barracks lvl 20

stable lvl 20

blacksmith lvl 20

marketplace lvl 20

siege workshop lvl 20

stone mason lvl 20

armoury lvl 20

................seeing a similarity?

heres a quick photo of my main village

Untitled-3.jpg

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

How is every doing on the game?

I had a run in with a certain little swine on server 3 , well , it's a long story. I did tell Jedibond that i was going to re-join the server but one thing after another got in the way so i decided to give the speed server a go. It's pretty hectic going on there i can tell you , but , i seem to being reasonably well for myself. I have even managed to break into the top 10 villages , although it might have dropped down a bit now.

The speed server needs a hell of a lot more attention than the normal one i can tell you , i need two sitters giving me a hand!!!!

Here's a quick peek at my current status

Main build lvl 20

2x granary lvl 20

2x warehouse lvl 20

wall lvl 20

barracks lvl 20

stable lvl 20

blacksmith lvl 20

marketplace lvl 20

siege workshop lvl 20

stone mason lvl 20

armoury lvl 20

................seeing a similarity?

heres a quick photo of my main village

Untitled-3.jpg

Mr M, I'm impressed. That is indeed the way to do it. Yes it is not called a speedserver for nowt, ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone playing on uk1?