Travian

corydoras

Well after getting the password thing sorted I'm finding the whole Travian thing quite tedious, I might wait till I've got enough people for you to get your gold Corydoras, then stop.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after getting the password thing sorted I'm finding the whole Travian thing quite tedious, I might wait till I've got enough people for you to get your gold Corydoras, then stop.
It takes a wee while to ramp up a bit, that's for sure, but it is a strategy game, not an action game. The best advice I can give from what I have gleaned and from what I've been told is that once the questmaster has given you your last quest (20 - 22 quests are normal) is to Cranny like mad and get your wall up, and get building. Don't bother with any troops until your pop reaches about 1800.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

A useful link. The complete Travian Manual, in case anyone hasn't stumbled upon it.

http://help.travian.com/index

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Trade excess resources of one type for another that you lack. Don't worry about being attacked early on in the game. If you have a good cranny they won't get much from you and the higher a level you build your wall the more troops your attacker will lose. A lot of Travian players will not raid a new player as long as the new player is active.

I wonder who the proud mayor of Motorola Town may be? ;)

I wonder who the proud mayor of Motorola Town may be? ;)

Who?

What ?

Where?

Why?

I'm sad i know......................it's a little addictive though.

I looking to see if i can set a brothel up for the lads.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Who?

What ?

Where?

Why?

I'm sad i know......................it's a little addictive though.

I looking to see if i can set a brothel up for the lads.

It gets better as it goes along, but jeepster is right it does have times where it gets a tad tedious. Whatever you do Mr M don't squander any resources building up any more troops than the first two that you built. A market at level 2, cranny and wall to level 10, and build up your resource production. When you are waiting for the vast army of reinforcements to arrive work on your resources.

Love the baloo avatar by the way.

Edited by corydoras