Happy Christmas all at Anglers Net

five bellies

Have a very Happy christmas To you and your Familys,

from all at Five Belly Mansions

:D:P

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I know I am a grumpy old fart hard on Chesters tail :lol: but I am extreemly gratefull for all of your support over the past year. Angling has been the driving force for getting me back on the road to full fitness and with out a lot of help from some very good friends carting my kit on and off beaches and boats for the past year I would not have made it. I have lots of fond memories and here are a few to share:

I love you all, have a very Merry Chritmas & Lots of tight lines in the New Year

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Имейте очень счастливое рождество к всем и счастливому Новый Год

:D:drunk::headhurt:

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

the hembo family would also like to extend festive wishes and a happy new year.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

I make no excuse for digging up this old post of mine other than the fact I'm extremely lazy...

Wishing you all the greetings of the season without prejudice to race colour or creed,

sexual preference or perversion, hair colour or length , job of work*, favourite fish, tie or tieless,

type of automobile driven* , PC or Apple* , young or old or somewhere in between, housed or homeless,

married single or ‘civil partnershiped’, beer wine or sprits* , tall or vertically challenged, shamed or shameless,

virgin or slut, speed of internet connection, playstation or Xbox, strictly come dancing or X factor ,

working or on the skive, landlord or tenant, normal size or painfully thin, ugly or not too bad after a few drinks,

northern or southern or midern, shaved or razor shy*, rich or poor, alien or man, creature or plant,

stilton or cheddar*, rock or pop.

Yup I wish you all a very merry yuletide….

* excepting beardy ginger estate agents with powerbooks & wine swilling blonde wives who eat brie & drive Audi's – your all tossers ;)

Edited by Tog
Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

Once again Happy Christmas to all with a few days break I might have my Cuba report up before the New Year

Regards

Tony

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.