Merry Christmas

Andy Macfarlane

Hi everybody, I wish you, your family and friends etc. a very Merry Christmas, a nice holiday and you all get a few nice surprises along the way. I'll speak to you soon though. Take care and may Santa fill your stockings from his bursting sack..lol..(that's meant to be a joke)... ;)

......Merry Christmas and get to bed or Santa won't be coming.....Andy Macfarlane

PS: some of you may have received this message already by e-mail but I don't know everyone or their up to date addresses, so I'm trying my best to cover all bases. If I missed anyone. I apologise and I'd appreciated it if you passed on my regards on my behalf...thank you.

Tight Lines......sniff! I love you guys!!......LOL!..... ;)

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh a,, o a loser for checkoing thsi this late and this drinkrned>!> merry christmas everyine nd tight lines fro 2--9 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wait wait wait, dip, strike, net, wait wait wait.....

Here's hoping everyone has a great Christmas Day.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Merry Christmas everybody, have a good one, I'm just about to sit down to a supurb dinner my wife has prepared , bless her.

Alan

I must be doing something right, I'm still alive

Merry Christmas you guys, I have been up all day preparing a meal (being blind, Brenda is not allowed in the kitchen!) - as we both don't like Turkey, I made a boneless leg of Lamb with roast potatoes, roast parsnips, carrots and onion with steamed vegetables and a cold dessert!

Absolutely stuffed - sitting in the lounge watching telly now!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

post-8110-1230227095_thumb.jpgpost-8110-1230227113_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas everybody, hope you have all had a goodun

Managed to get out today for a couple of hours with plenty of decent sized fish although no bigguns and best of all no one else around. It amazes me that virtualy no-one fishes the river in this particular area but then again I am not complaining. All I have got to do now is find the big Roach which frequent this stretch at this time of year.