Ultima Super Snood

Elton

I just mentioned in another thread a line I was using the other night for traces. I've just been out to the car and rummaged through my flotation suit pockets to check which one it was - Ultima Super Snood.

I'm definitely going to buy some more. I've never paid much attention to trace materials when sea fishing, often using whatever mainline is left on odd spools, but I like this stuff. The fact that it's cheap is appealing, too (especially when you look at how much carp fishing hooklength material costs!).

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I just mentioned in another thread a line I was using the other night for traces. I've just been out to the car and rummaged through my flotation suit pockets to check which one it was - Ultima Super Snood.

I'm definitely going to buy some more. I've never paid much attention to trace materials when sea fishing, often using whatever mainline is left on odd spools, but I like this stuff. The fact that it's cheap is appealing, too (especially when you look at how much carp fishing hooklength material costs!).

That's the stuff I gave you about four years ago Murph! We did a covermount on TSF and there were a few spools left over! :)

Could well be. I found it in a room here, used it and have been singing its praises to my mates.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

• 1 month later...

I've just ordered a load more from here. Seems like a good deal and will do for most of my fishing.

I could do with some stronger, say in the 50lb-60lb bracket. Do they do it in that size? I can only find it up to 35lb.

Is Memorx the same stuff? I found that in a 40lb.