Brown pants moment!

Keith Finn

Hi all,

Well I knew that they where there I live now but the last two incidents over the last day just really bring it home.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/stor...5001021,00.html

That link has the main one about the yakkers but at the top it has the one about Brian Guest too.

Sad day for all water sport enthusiasts :(

I was out today myself and ventured just that little bit further into the deep blue away from the harbour walls.

I've been staying in the calmer waters until I get used to this more than knee depth water feeling :D

Apart from the swell giving me the " I'm a bit scared now " feeling, the Hobie Revo handled well.

Not once did I feel like it was going to tip even when I was hit side on by the wash from a stink boat.

It handled even better with full peddle and paddle mode when I seen something large and grey rise a bit too close to me :o

Wild Oats XI wouldn't have kept up at that moment in time!!!!

Turned out it was just a Dolphin but Hey, It was still bigger then me :rolleyes:

Keith

Edited by Keith Finn

The more you learn, the more you know.

The more you know, the more you forget.

The more you forget, the less you know.