Which braid

Clint

Hi gang, Alderney bassman do these people have a website? or where can i buy this braid.

Thanks everyone for your tips and info.

One more point which rod am i best to buy ?

1: an uptide rod?

2: 12lb class boat rod ?

Regards Clint

Clint:

One more point which rod am i best to buy ?

1: an uptide rod?

2: 12lb class boat rod ?

Regards Clint

Depends if you're going to do any uptiding!! The uptider will give you more options for heavier species & pirking.

Like Fresh coffee? www.Bean14.com

Norfolk Boy:

Check out www.jims.org.uk for a shakespeare ugly sapphire 9'6" 2-6 oz uptide rod with twistlock butt, £25.50. It's almost half price, I nearly bought one then realised that I don't actual;ly need it. I reckon it would cover your needs.

:cool: Since when does 'needing' a rod come into the decision on whether you buy it or not? I've a garage full of rods I bought because I liked them,

not because I needed them. :D

Norm B:

Since when does 'needing' a rod come into the decision on whether you buy it or not? I've a garage full of rods I bought because I liked them,

not because I needed them. :D

I need and like every single rod and reel I own :D

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Norrie:

Hi Clint...Its got to be PowerPro for me mate....tried some of the rest....dont compare .... :D

I agrreeee The BEst.......
BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!