Best chub baits

fishermanlewis

frogs like slugs work very well for the right fish .I've used frogs in the past smallish ones free lined ,along with woodlice ,dead mice what ever i could find that are big enough too be eaten really .its just easier to get worms or maggots etc for bait

but be aware eels like the mice and frogs as well

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me its breadflake,lobworm and slugs.

ive heard of using wasp grub before,apparently a deadly bait but frogs!!!it does make sense but i would think pike would go for it as well as the eels.

yes ,if pike are known in the water then any meat or fish baits or naturals have too be used with caution and wire trace.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender

i did see some rather fetching frog flies the other day ,proper imitations in eproxy etc they where ,and i've a couple of frog lures (soft rubber ones) so theres no need thesedays too use actural frogs or toads (unless you find them freashly dead someware)

owls22dx.gif

Chavender