metcheck.com

Jonah13

Do what I do: If the forecast you are looking at is crap and the wife idicates it may be better to "stay at home" which we all know means go shopping then simply change channels and find one that "appears" to be more favorable, I find this works fine until you return home to " I told you so!!" By the way just returned from work to medway towns and the snow is falling and the roads are the pits,Anybody contemplating wetting a line in this srea has my utmost repect.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Burke:

Metcheck made a public apology a few weeks ago having forecast a snowy winter.  Looks like they were right after all!  Here in Kent, it's been the worst for 15 years.

Here in Ashford it has snowed every day since last Monday! I can never remember it snowing on so many consecutive days ever!

[ 02. March 2005, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: BUDGIE ]

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!