Anyone Irish out there so I can speak to normal people

Al White

anyone Irish out there so I can speak to normal people. If you're normal[irish] please respond and don't let me here on my own with all these boring brits.

Please, please, please help me. :P:P:P

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al, you realise of course that you're lining yourself up for a whole pile of trouble.

I can see them all now, digging out the worse irish jokes they can find. just dont mention

FOOTBALL

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Went to Ireland once, :rolleyes: Slane Castle to see Bob Dylan,Santana and UB40, our coach driver was from Cork.. :D:D ..Mibbes you know him..... :D

But even if you dont...Welcome to AN. :P

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Al White:

anyone Irish out there so I can speak to normal people. If you're normal[irish]please respond and don't let me here on my own with all these boring brits.

Please, please, please help me.   :P      :P      :P  

Were you fishing for a reaction? Can't quite see any other connection. I just tried Google for "boring Irish web sites" and came up with 52,000 hits. Maybe that's why you ended up here. Welcome anyway, maybe one day we'll understand each other. I'm still trying to understand my (from Drogheda) wife after 12 years so it may take a while. :P

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

Mick sat at the kitchen table doing the crossword

head in hands,

his pal murphy looks across and says...are you haveing trouble there mick...he says yes I am murphy,...Im stuck on this clue...old mcdonald had one....Murphy says....its farm,old mc Donald had a farm.....bjesus so it is...how do you spell farm Murphy?.....he said Im not sure I think its

E I E I O :D:P:P:P

Cheers

Yakity :)