Anyone Irish out there so I can speak to normal people

Al White

I just checked google for "boring english websites" and I got 72400 hits; I couldn't have been arsed lookin up boring scottish websites because I don't think Windows xp could cope with the amount of hits. What about SOCCER.

Anyone normal[irish]? : :o:P :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :confused:

P.S.: Go on PORTUGAL

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife (Wisconsin, USA born & raised) spent a couple of years working in Ireland about 20 years ago.

She says the people were nice but a little strange. They all thought she talked funny. :confused:

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

14600 boring scottish sites....we win :o []

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Al, welcome to AN :)

It's funny how different nationalities take the **** out of others, I live in Holland and we take the pee out of the Belgiums and they us. When we see a German campervan/caravan with cycles on the back arriving in Holland the reaction is "ah good, they are bringing our bikes back" thats after 50 odd years since they stole them towards the end of WW11 :D

Paddy was in a bar and started chatting up this lady, she immediately told him she was a Lesbian but he did not understand so asked which part of Lesbonia are you from? Sorry Paddy you dont understand, I am a Lesbian, I only sleep with women!

Paddy thinks for a minute (or 2) and replies "thats fine then, I am a lesbian as well, I only sleep with women" It goes on but enough is enough :D

Welcome. Alan.

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

As heard on Today FM recently...

Sky reporter (SR) to a Tipperary man found in Lisbon last night before the match : -

SR "Will you be supporting England?"

TM "No."

SR "Would you not support your neighbours?"

TM "No."

SR "Are there any circumstances in which you might support England?"

TM "No." ...pauses for a few seconds...

TM "Ermmm, well, maybe, if they were playing Kilkenny"

You need to be Irish to understand that one!

Up Waterford BTW.

Kieran Hanrahan

Catch this release... www.sea-angling-ireland.org

Not fishing related unless you use a rubber duck ....

Patrick goes into the kitchen fitters and orders a new bath.

2 days later, he takes it back to them in his van .......

" This don't hold water!"

"Ahhh, yer need a plug."

"You didn't tell me it were electric?"

Don't yer just love 'em?

:P