Anyone Irish out there so I can speak to normal people

Al White

Patrick went to second hand car dealer looking for a cheap motor.

The salesman showed him several,but alas, they were too dear for him.

So the salesman took him around the back and showed him a car that needed some work on,

there you go, said the salesman, £50 and its yours...Patrick looked at him and said....thatll be no good to me.....the salesman said why......Patrick said theres no doors on it,.....how will I get in.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat and Michael are hunting. Pat's gun accidentally goes off and Michael falls to the ground.

Pat panics and dials 999 on his mobile and says 'I need an ambulance, I think I killed me friend Michael'

The operator says 'dont panic first things first, we must know that he really is dead'

Theres a sound of a shot and Pat says 'right I've done that, now what do you want me to do'

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Hi Al I am the forum **** pot Welcome mate x

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

This is a straight story from Carrick on Shannon .......

I was a mere 17 yrs and fishing fer bream with a mate on an isolated lake. No other anglers around.

From a little crofter's lodge, an elderly gent winds his way down a path to the lakes edge.

"Top of the mornin' gentlemen; bee yer fram England?"

I've ten bob in mee pocket, if either one of you'd take mee daughter back with yer!"

I said I'd try her out first fer 5 bob!

I was sorely tempted ....... God's truth!

They are a bit strange over there, but friendly too!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

News just in. Gardaí[irish Police] have announced that they DID shoot down an unidentified flying object over Drumoland Castle while George Bush was attending an E.U. summit there. Gardaí are still denying its David Beckhams penalty!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLOOD ALERT IN WALES

All homeowners in Wales are advised to take precaution after water levels in Wales are constanttly rising because so many Welsh people are ******* themselves after the England-v-Portugal match.

P.S.: PLenty more were that came from, just try me.