Jessops Atlantic 322 Tripod

Elton

I've got an old Jessops Atlantic 322 Tripod. I went to use it today and noticed that the camera mount base was missing (it uses a quick release system). My wife asked in the shop today and they said they no longer sell those ones. Instead, they sold her a completely inappropriate fixed camera mount, which I can't even work out how to fit, so it's going back.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement camera mount? The whole tripod seems useless without tit, which is a waste :(

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Thanks, Susy. You can even see the mount bit in that photo. The really annoying thing is, my one MUST be somewhere in this house, possibly in the loft.

Or the shed.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Thanks, Susy. You can even see the mount bit in that photo. The really annoying thing is, my one MUST be somewhere in this house, possibly in the loft.

Or the shed.

If it's in your shed, you've no chance... :D

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Try this link Elton, one of those will fit..

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/product/de...spx?sku=1000329

click on PLATES to find others

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Hi Den,

Just had a look and the chances are that they sell them. I think I'll need to drop them a line, though, as it's impossible to tell otherwise. Searches for "jessops" and "atlantic" came back with no matches.