Books-Tony Miles

hi 'all

i was just browseing the amazon site for a new read,i came across a few books by tony miles,i have read many articles by this great angler,and used what he has to say from his experience to good effect.the book that most caught my eye was "chasing dreams" all about his 40 years chasing specimens and how he did it etc,there was no review on the page tho,has anyone bought this book?published in 2001,has a 6-8 week wait before its sent to so is it worth the wait ...?

"a specimen hunter reflects" caught my eye too but that is an older publication anyone got that one?

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

yeah russell i have got it mate and i would thoroughly recommend it. it is not a particuklarly techinques orientated book, rather one that tells stories of Tony's fishing life, including stuff on the great ouse, queenford lagoon, cassein etc. its a very good read though mate and one of my favourite books.

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

cheers lads i will be purchasing it,i think its like 30 od quid tho!well worth it i think,mark-i like reading about what an angler has done and acheived, and how they did it,reading books like that get me inspired.rather than always getting hung up on technical detail.i read the great ouse article in CAT great read...queenford lagoon,lake cassien...old school man :D

[ 09. June 2004, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: ratty46 ]

AKA RATTY

Ratty, I have 2 copies of "Big Fish Angling: A Specimen Hunter Reflects" in stock. If you're interested please click on the link below.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

nice one steve, i didn't think to look there!if there stil on there next payday(2 weeeks or so )i will definetly be having a copy,once agai cheers mate

AKA RATTY

JonHedges:

And I have a million avatars you could use instead of mine !!! (unless you are a Raider, then I'll let you off !)      

i am into bikes(west coast raiders)-connection? plus it looks kool!! and i cant seem to get my usaul one uploaded-have to e-mail it to some one?my valentino rossi avatar!

[ 10. June 2004, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: ratty46 ]

AKA RATTY