What happend to ..

LittleSusy

Did not know about that Susy,sounds like a plan.Mind you I do not know how big a job it would be to set up.I am not sure if it would be too much for Steve to handle with his other commitments.

I will offer my services in any way I can

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Its not a problem to set up and run at all, I have been sitting back and waiting a while on a number of counts.

1. Empathy towards Susy (mainly because I had already pm'ed her on another matter and had no reply, rightly or wrongly I made an assumption)

2. There was a prize offered and I'm in no position to offer one, nor would I expect another to jump in with one.

3. I've only just recently returned after a long absence, and I'm picking up the pieces.

4. Its been Xmas and New Year

5. I'm currently reading back through past topics, getting upto speed on things and concentrating on streamlining the monthly comp.

6 I broke my pencil.

7 There was an Earthquake

8 Nursejudy's avatar keeps distracting me.

9. Volume 11 of Snatchers trip has just been released

10. I found my pencil sharpener, but its broke too....woe is me!

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

So you have just been sittin' around twiddling your thumbs then Steve :) That Nurse Judy will cause an earthquake one day with all that wobbling about...

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

I can assure you guys that Nurse Judy is now suitably and modestly restrained, so she shouldn't trouble you further. She's been given a stiff talking-to....

A wonderful woman, who knows the breaking strain of industrial grade elastic and how to use a pair of DD's to best advantage!

Unfortunately Steve, I'm unable to help with your ongoing pencil problem....

As for "Picture of the Year?" Yes, I think we should run a competition for that - there have been some fabulous entries throughout the year, and it would be a most fitting tribute for Danny. Perhaps we could use the best entries to produce an AN calendar, with any profit going to a suitable charity? We have some very talented photographers on this site, and I think their work deserves a wider viewing.

Janet