Barton Court 2 (?)

Rusty

Just got off the phone to BC bailiff, Bob Bailey I think, and as at now the fishery is free (i.e. all 10 spaces available) on the following weekends;

7th & 8th Feb

14th & 15th Feb

21st Feb

If a few people want to go on one particular date I'm happy to book on everyone's behalf, if availability is more scattered probably best if individuals contact the fishery direct on 01488 658905. Bob's mobile number is 07860 252717 but if he's out and about he won't have the booking info with him. I didn't explore midweek dates but would assume most are available around that time.

Obviously the availability will change as spaces get booked.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, booked 5 spaces for Saturday 7th Feb. For those who haven't been before I'll post directions and payment instructions a bit later. We pay on the day.

Ok, booked 5 spaces for Saturday 7th Feb. For those who haven't been before I'll post directions and payment instructions a bit later. We pay on the day.

We have 6 going now, any more interest?

We have 6 going now, any more interest?

Yeah I can make it - can you put me down too?

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Any spaces left?

14-15th is definately a no no as it's good old valentines day but think I can do the 21st

Does anyone know if you can fish for coarse species i.e pike & perch at Barton court if you are using a fly?

Latest update.

Arbocop you're now booked into for the 7th Feb, those going;

Rusty

Arbocop

Richard Capper

Simon Fell

Jigotai

Chavender

Mat Hillman

Neil G I haven't had a chance to book your available date of 21st Feb but I'm sure there'll be spaces available if you'd like to call them on 01488 658905, still three spaces left in you can make it on the 7th.

The website directions to the fishery are ok to get you there, payment method isn't so clear. At the entrance to the fishery on the right is a lodge with a box of small brown envelopes (and a pen) fixed to the wall next to the front door. Put your £15 in an envelope, write 'Brasier Party' on it and put it through the letter box. Then just stay on the track, go over a sort of crossroads and carry on right to the end where you'll come to a large yard, there are signs to the river from there. You'll arrive at a small car park area and a couple of cabins. I'm planning to get there at about 7:00am but of course you can start earlier if you want to.

http://www.riverkennet.co.uk/

On a final note you'll notice that I haven't asked for any advance payment, neither have BC so I'm ok with this but it's a reasonable booking now so if something does happen to prevent you being able to attend please let me know as soon as possible, I can then at least give them some advance warning.

Elton please could you sticky this thread.

Edited by Rusty