Barton Court 2 (?)

Rusty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM's sent just in case anybody can no longer make this. Arbocop I don't think you've reached the magic post number required to enable PMs, can you confirm whether you're still coming please.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

PM's sent just in case anybody can no longer make this. Arbocop I don't think you've reached the magic post number required to enable PMs, can you confirm whether you're still coming please.

Hi - Yes I'm coming!

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

can you fly fish for coarse fish ? there ??

I've been before, fly is not a problem for Grayling - I don't know about other species. If they permit it for Grayling I would assume not.

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Could anyone add any tips or advice for fishing Barton court?

I take it that a 13ft trotting rod is long enough, or any advantage to a 15ft? Just usual tortting tactics with a clear loafer style float with maggots, bread or corn i'm guessing?

Any tips or info greatly received in advanace of the trip :)

Ta

Simon

Could anyone add any tips or advice for fishing Barton court?

I take it that a 13ft trotting rod is long enough, or any advantage to a 15ft? Just usual tortting tactics with a clear loafer style float with maggots, bread or corn i'm guessing?

Any tips or info greatly received in advanace of the trip :)

Ta

Simon

That's about what I'll be doing although a few lobworms will be in my bag as well. Most of the banks are pretty clear so using the longer rod shouldn't be a hinderence and may help if the wind direction isn't in your favour in some swims. Last time I was there a chap roving for Pike with lures (resembling small Pike) was doing very well.

Unlikley that Richard & Matt will be able to make it now so our party's down to five.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Well I'm a virgin to the lady of the river, so I really hope she bites my Maggot! :love: