Harrison GTI and Centrepin

I am raising some funds to buy a new camera and sadly have decided to sell two of my most prized items.

No:1

Harrison GTI 13ft float rod. This rod is new and never seen the river bank yet, it was custom made by one of the best rod makers in Kent, it has two top sections, one with and hollow tip and the second with a spliced tip for lite work with small floats and lite line. The rod is a graphite grey blank with black whipping, fitted with Fuji reel seat and single leg guides. So you get two rods in one.

This rod is a one off as the maker would probably never make another as he has retired from making and only doe's occasional work. Rod comes complete with rod bag.

The price including delivery insured will be £185.00.

No:2

Adcock and Stanton 4.5 inch centrepin in first class condition in all respects, this reel has the clutch device that turns to tighten when playing the fish or can be set to the required tension when legering for barbel. The reel is loaded with new and unused tournament line Tornado Lazer which is low memory and resin coated BS 1.9kg Dia 0.10mm and a great trotting line. Reel comes complete with original box and instruction leaflet

The price including delivery insured will be £110.00

If you are interest in both items i will do a deal on the total price, PM me with any questions and i can send you photo's.

Thanks for looking.

PS. I still have a Hardy Matchmaker 12ft match rod in pristen condition for sale if there are any interested collectors.

Edited by medwaygreen

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Those are very reasnable prices, If I was after a pin and rod I'd snatch your arm off !!

Medway........keep em bud and find summat else to raise funds.

Edited by tigger

Thanks for the endorsement tigger. :thumbs:

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

The Adcock Stanton is now sold.

The rod is still available, i am surprised that there is no interest, it must be a one off chance for a great rod that would cost over £250 to buy now.

Anyone?

Bump.

used to be you had to pay this for any good carbon rod, this is a steal if you are looking for a quality rod, BUMP ! ;)

Edited by KAYC

If I didn't already have far too many rods, including about 4 half built ones, I would tear your arm off for this one. You won't get better.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/