Ronaldo's shunt

Alan Stubbs

Or a puncture

I remember driving behind an L driver who suddenly turned sharply right.

"I didn't realise there was a driveway just there" I thought,

The L driver hit an earth bank - smashed in his right front wing.

"No, there isn't"

It was down to a tyre burst. At least there was a happy ending. Neither the driver nor his passenger were injured, and my "To whom it may concern" letter resulted in a full payout from his insurance.

Been there, I had a front tyre blow out on the M1 and it took me from the slow lane to the fast lane before I knew what had happened. I was lucky, no one hit me. And no, I wasn't going fast, I was driving a Ford van with an 1172cc side valve engine.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

It occurred to me that he was possibly too busy looking in the vanity mirror to be driving safely.

Do you think Beckham could bend it like Ronaldo?

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

When the police arrived they all started chanting 'you don't know what your doing'

...then they realised it WAS Sam Allardyce and they were wrong!

I heard that Mohammed Fayed sent Alex Ferguson an email offering to his company's help in teaching Man. U. players how to drive through tunnels when being chased by the paparazzi.

an other wan*er with little or no knowledge of this type of vehicle and it's capabilities

therefore unable to control it ,

and as for doing only 30 mph :rolleyes: look at the damage IE: front suspension and wheel torn off more like 130mph

take the licence off him and get him to walk

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif