For Sale. Relum Tornado

Norm B

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I have a Relum Tornado .22 for sale, little used, been in wardrobe for 30 years, mint condition. £60 + £10 carriage. :lol:

I remember my dad telling me about those guns....;), upgraded to a Webley Vulcan...:):) now got a Weirach! :):) its for sale too...:):) hoping to buy an even better Weirach very soon..:)

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

I remember my dad telling me about those guns....;), upgraded to a Webley Vulcan...:):) now got a Weirach! :):) its for sale too...:):) hoping to buy an even better Weirach very soon..:)

:D I've also got 2 Weirachs?(spelling) an HW 77 & 80 .177 & .22. I've also got a Webley Mk. 3 in .22,

I keep them to control the squirrels and magpies in the garden but I don't need the Relum as I've not seen it for 30+ years and have bought the German thingys. :lol:

Edited by Norm B

:D I've also got 2 Weirachs?(spelling) an HW 77 & 80 .177 & .22. I've also got a Webley Mk. 3 in .22,

I keep them to control the squirrels and magpies in the garden but I don't need the Relum as I've not seen it for 30+ years and have bought the German thingys. :lol:

Hi Norm, I have an 80 too, good gun....and also have Davy's dads 90...on a short term loan, before I buy it...they are for shooting up at the farm I've told you about before...We were up last week, shooting pigeons...Davy hit two, cracking breast shots as well... pellets went right through them from about 25yds...me. all I got was soaked, when I fell into the cowshed runoff stank!!! which is about 6 feet deep...geezus it was cold...:( doing the doggy paddle in cow pee aint very nice I can tell you..:)

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..

Hi Norm, I have an 80 too, good gun....and also have Davy's dads 90...on a short term loan, before I buy it...they are for shooting up at the farm I've told you about before...We were up last week, shooting pigeons...Davy hit two, cracking breast shots as well... pellets went right through them from about 25yds...me. all I got was soaked, when I fell into the cowshed runoff stank!!! which is about 6 feet deep...geezus it was cold...:( doing the doggy paddle in cow pee aint very nice I can tell you..:)

:D I've got a Single point day/night sight on my Webley, great for roost shooting and rabitting at night. :lol:

Are you selling the 80 Norrie? Always fancied an 80 or a 90.........

Hi John, Hope you are well mate...

Yep if you want , I'll send you some pics..:) Its been lying in my mates garage for ages,..and needs some TLC, but fires perfectly well, its power is awsome.....and got a 4 x 32 scope too..:) or a better quality 4 x 20 if you rather...£100 plus Post...at cost mate....:) it cost me more than that when I bought it...the price reflects the condition, purely cosmetic mind..:) Comes with a bag too.. and a 1/2 tin of Pellets..:)

Only reason for selling is to finance the purchase of the 90..:)

Theocritis..

:D I've got a Single point day/night sight on my Webley, great for roost shooting and rabitting at night. :lol:

This one of Davys has a 3x9x45 Moonlighter scope, with a silencer too...:) Pity you aint allowed them on the plane, we could have had a day on the farm when you come up..:)

Theocritis..

This one of Davys has a 3x9x45 Moonlighter scope, with a silencer too...:) Pity you aint allowed them on the plane, we could have had a day on the farm when you come up..:)

:D My .177 has a silencer, trouble is the pellet goes right through and they fly off and drop dead 100 yards away, that's why I bought the .22, it knocks them over. Makes a bit of a "Thwack" though. :lol: