My new Whitby charter angling boat

wildcard

She is called wildcard and is COP 60 miles for 12 anglers. Her skipper will be Mike Freeman. She will be available to charter in Whitby from April and is a 10m Swiftcat, one of only 2 in the U.K.

Youtube Video ->

Many thanks to Elton for allowing this post.

wildcard

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is called wildcard and is COP 60 miles for 12 anglers. Her skipper will be Mike Freeman. She will be available to charter in Whitby from April and is a 10m Swiftcat, one of only 2 in the U.K.

Many thanks to Elton for allowing this post.

wildcard

Hi

Good luck in your venture.

I hope I can manage a few trips with you this year

:P:P

I have tried to send you a personal message but it could not be sent for the following reason

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

If you unblock I will resend it.

Edited by Deepseacodmaster

Hi

Good luck in your venture.

I hope I can manage a few trips with you this year

:P:P

Thanks.

I met Mike less than 6 months ago but his C.V impressed me so much I bought the boat specifically for him to run. He has a huge shipwreck data base, most of which can be reached with this boat.

She is so fast and economical that Mike can target wrecks at distances of over 50 miles from Whitby on standard 10 hour trips and 80 miles on extended trips.

DSC03367.jpg

wildcard

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

Thanks.

I met Mike less than 6 months ago but his C.V impressed me so much I bought the boat specifically for him to run.

Where do we send our CV's? :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi Elton,

Best thing to do with your CV is bring it with you when you come for your first trip aboard "Wildcard"!

With regard to my CV. I think it helped that I have a portfolio of 960 wrecks in GPS which is about 90% more than the admiralty are aware of.

I used to go jigging commercially in the 90's on my fishing boat "This Way Up" out of Whitby. I could post a photo or two of my catches if someone could explain how to post photographs on this forum.

Mike Freeman

Skipper "Wildcard"

Hi Mike,

I'll definitely bring that CV. My years as a stockroom manager for Argos should set me in good stead for an even bigger boat than Wildcard :D

For pics, I use this site:

http://www.tinypic.com/

Once you've uploaded a pic, it gives you the code needed to add it to the forum.

Tight lines!

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

I used to go jigging commercially in the 90's on my fishing boat "This Way Up" out of Whitby. I could post a photo or two of my catches if someone could explain how to post photographs on this forum.

Mike Freeman

Skipper "Wildcard"

Hi Mike

Have tried to send you a personnel message but your account is blocking them at the moment.

If you unblock it I will resend it.

Lrt me have some details of future trips so I can book with you.

New members have certain restrictions, until they reach 15 posts, in order to stop spammers joining up and wrecking the place in the wee small hours.

New members have certain restrictions, until they reach 15 posts, in order to stop spammers joining up and wrecking the place in the wee small hours.

Thanks for the information Elton.

I suppose I should read the forum rules again !!!!!!. :):)

If Wildcard and Mike (or anybody else) want they can contact me At My Email Address :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi Elton,

Best thing to do with your CV is bring it with you when you come for your first trip aboard "Wildcard"!

With regard to my CV. I think it helped that I have a portfolio of 960 wrecks in GPS which is about 90% more than the admiralty are aware of.

Mike Freeman

Skipper "Wildcard"

Here's a couple of Mike's pictures;

Email0002-1.jpgEmail0004.jpg

wildcard