My new Whitby charter angling boat

wildcard

This is the only other Swiftcat in the UK which is owned by Chris Dawson, a director of Swiftline Marine. She is seen in this video doing 23 knotts in heavy seas. The hull was designed by Bob Van Nelkirk of Boatloft South Africa.

<div style="display:table;">

<div style="background:#B7E5CE;border:1px dotted #000;border-bottom:0;border-left:4px solid #429E6F;color:#000;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin: 8px auto 0 auto;padding:3px;"> Youtube Video ->

<div style="color:#000;background:#FAFCFE;border:1px dotted #000;border-left:4px solid #429E6F;border-top:0;padding:4px; margin: 0 auto 8px auto;">

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

</div>

</div></div>

Hi guys there is actually another swiftcat owned by John grand of mg fuels and one in build for a client in Dartmouth.When you go fishing with the people for the magazine is there any chance me and chris could come along for the ride, we love to get out on vessels we have built when ever possible :D

Regards Nick (director of swiftline marine)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys there is actually another swiftcat owned by John grand of mg fuels and one in build for a client in Dartmouth.When you go fishing with the people for the magazine is there any chance me and chris could come along for the ride, we love to get out on vessels we have built when ever possible :D

Regards Nick (director of swiftline marine)

Hiya Nick,

Sorry for the delay in answering your post but I've been out of the country. I'll give you a ring after I've spoken to Dave Barham about the trip.

Alan

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

Hi Alan,

That's not a bad idea of Nick's. If it breaks down, we can get him and Chris to fix it. Or swim back....their choice :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi Alan, many thanks for your kind offer - I'm well up for a long offshore trip. I think Elton has given you my mobile number - please feel free to give me a call at any time to discuss. Failing that you can e-mail me at the office on: davebarham@warnersgroup.co.uk

Look forward to speaking with you soon to arrange the trip.

good luck with new venture.

Hiyer Challenge, how you doing, hope you are well.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest challenge
Hiyer Challenge, how you doing, hope you are well.

Hi Barry, am fine thank you.

Have just finished another week on the high seas, but not too much activity this week.

Still we managed to keep ourselves busy catching up on the research part of our duties.

Am off down to Torquay next week on a course so I might get a bit of a chance to see how life is on the south coast.

This new boat Looks like a great addition to the already impressive Whitby fleet. What with that and JB making a return to the North Sea, the anglers in this part of the world have never had it so good. Who knows Billy bongo might even try and make a return. :angry:

Regards.

Hi Barry, am fine thank you.

Have just finished another week on the high seas, but not too much activity this week.

Still we managed to keep ourselves busy catching up on the research part of our duties.

Am off down to Torquay next week on a course so I might get a bit of a chance to see how life is on the south coast.

This new boat Looks like a great addition to the already impressive Whitby fleet. What with that and JB making a return to the North Sea, the anglers in this part of the world have never had it so good. Who knows Billy bongo might even try and make a return. :angry:

Regards.

Jealous, you'll be amongst me mates. Go and say hello to Simon Pedly and his boat our-joel next door in paignton. Mention my name. Top skipper. JB sounds like a very interesting guy and i will look forward to meeting him. Your new carreer sounds absoloutly fab, good on you and i just know you are enjoying it, fairplay to you.

Apologies wildcard, good luck to you with your new boat, hope you have a lot of fun with it.

Regards.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I made this new video for a bit of fun with a big out take right at the start :lol:

Youtube Video ->

Once again, many thanks to Elton for allowing this post.

Alan AKA wildcard

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

I made this new video for a bit of fun with a big out take right at the start :lol:

Alan AKA wildcard

Looks very good !!!!

Whitby Charters must be very pleased to have two local skippers returning to the fold this year.

John and Mike.

I bet it is the only Association in the country that is expanding this year in the present economic climate.

Lets hope the whole of Whitby benefits.

Roll on March.