Lowest of the low.

hembo

Hey Cory - I AGREE!!!!

Maybe even jail the adults and not the kids and make the barstewards visit their parents daily or be put in the nick themselves!!

It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall when the parents were let out while their scum was in jail for not visiting!!

sorry but thats completely stupid. if criminals sink as low as to rob a dear old lady and kill her budgie do you think they are gonna give a toss about there parents whom the criminals have probably stolen from and just dont care.

also the idea about jailing the parents of young offenders is also moronic, try proving you done everything to stop the child from growing up a criminal.

catch them young is the best aproach, ive often thought about this one and i think that a group of coppers took a paddy waggon full of young offenders to a crime in action and watch other cops handle the situation then take them all to clean up the streets after the boozers have pished, puked and littered all over the place aswel as a ton of unpaid community service in the worst parts of engaldn and scotland you could possibly find.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but thats completely stupid. if criminals sink as low as to rob a dear old lady and kill her budgie do you think they are gonna give a toss about there parents whom the criminals have probably stolen from and just dont care.

also the idea about jailing the parents of young offenders is also moronic, try proving you done everything to stop the child from growing up a criminal.

catch them young is the best aproach, ive often thought about this one and i think that a group of coppers took a paddy waggon full of young offenders to a crime in action and watch other cops handle the situation then take them all to clean up the streets after the boozers have pished, puked and littered all over the place aswel as a ton of unpaid community service in the worst parts of engaldn and scotland you could possibly find.

If it's good enough for South Korean parents, it good enough for ours.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7782245.stm

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Excuse me?

My parents could prove they enlisted the help of social services, etc. eventually even getting the Police involved themselves, very easy to prove, fully documented. Of course it helps that neither of my parents had a criminal record.

Would you like to explain what's 'moronic' about that?

Geoff

If it's good enough for South Korean parents, it good enough for ours.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7782245.stm

and south korea is heaven on earth...

angly, think about the ones who cant prove it and didnt get social services or the police involved but realy did try. would you still send them to jail. what if a junkie parent or criminal parent tried to prove by saying i realy did do everything i can. would you believe them and not send them to jail.

my own mother has been through hell with my older brother and his actions in the past and did get police involved and social services and has been in jail, she could have hugged him till her arms fell off but he still ended up the way he did. where as i going through the same rules as my brother in the same area as my brother and knew prety much all the people he knew and i turned out all right and only ever been brought home by the police once for carrying a knife when i was getting bullied by a drug dealer. some people are just born that way.

i just think both are realy stupid ideas

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

My view is that people don't suddenly go out and start their criminal careers breaking the necks of old ladies' budgies. They get to this point after a long career of unpunished lesser crimes. If they were punished severely enough for the earlier offences they would never move onto the serious ones.

We often read of people with twenty or thirty previous convictions. In my world that would be an impossible achievement! The do-gooders have had their go and the result is a society where people murder budgies. It is time to let the hard liners have a go. If zero tolerance to crime results in criminals committing suicide in jail, I for one can live with the guilt!

My view is that people don't suddenly go out and start their criminal careers breaking the necks of old ladies' budgies. They get to this point after a long career of unpunished lesser crimes. If they were punished severely enough for the earlier offences they would never move onto the serious ones.

We often read of people with twenty or thirty previous convictions. In my world that would be an impossible achievement! The do-gooders have had their go and the result is a society where people murder budgies. It is time to let the hard liners have a go. If zero tolerance to crime results in criminals committing suicide in jail, I for one can live with the guilt!

I'd make a cyanide capsule available on demand Colin.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

and south korea is heaven on earth...
That's called a straw man argument Andy, I never said it was, but I visited South Korea many times when I was about your age. I've walked about in downtown Pusan and Ulsan late at night and never felt under any kind of threat or danger. I wish I could walk the mile or so between where I live now and Southampton City Centre late at night with the same confidence, but I can't.

OI OI,

It would help if they served the sentence that was past, how do they get out for good behaviour if they were good they wouldent be in there in the first place, if someone is sentenced to 10yrs make them do that & there human right's go out the window once sentenced, no appeals, no good behaviour, do your time.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Guest Brumagem Phil
OI OI,

It would help if they served the sentence that was past, how do they get out for good behaviour if they were good they wouldent be in there in the first place, if someone is sentenced to 10yrs make them do that & there human right's go out the window once sentenced, no appeals, no good behaviour, do your time.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Thats fair comment to a point Bill, but without parole/remission, many prisons would be uncontrolabe areas. I agree though the current sustem of remission etc is far too generous. Lags should have to EARN every day off their sentence not look at it as a right.