Lowest of the low.

hembo

no appeals...

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Can't agree with that Bill. If new evidence can be produced to show that someone has been wrongly convicted they should be able to appeal against the conviction. False imprisonment is a gross injustice. You wouldn't like to be imprisoned up for a crime you didn't commit would you?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil
Can't agree with that Bill. If new evidence can be produced to show that someone has been wrongly convicted they should be able to appeal against the conviction. False imprisonment is a gross injustice. You wouldn't like to be imprisoned up for a crime you didn't commit would you?

Very true, and its quite staggering just how many people in prison didn't commit the crimes they are convicted of! Lots of reasons for this but thats a whole other can of worms.

Very true, and its quite staggering just how many people in prison didn't commit the crimes they are convicted of! Lots of reasons for this but thats a whole other can of worms.

My partners late father was a fairly high ranking (and honest) Policeman, Royal Protection, Bomb Squad, etc. until he retired...I know a few of those reasons!

Geoff